Friday, April 27, 2007

What's up..... 25th April 07

I've had very few hits on this blog and I'm wondering whats up. Being new to the whole blog thing I started to look at other blogs and I'm thinking that maybe I'm not doing it right. Most of the blogs that I've looked at are about the bloggers thoughts or views on everyday subjects or about their daily experiences. I've also noticed that a lot of blogs just talk about blogging. What I'm aiming at is to give people a laugh share a few jokes, I mean, you just can't beat a good laugh.
If you would like to submit a joke or a funny story please do and I will post them on the blog. If you have any comments they would be welcome, good or bad.
I'm heading off to the Philippines for a few weeks next month so I hope to have some interesting and hopefully funny stories to share with you from the trip.
Talk to you soon.......

No comments: